Sunday, October 4, 2009

hello from Howie!

hi everyone, Howie here, what's up! momma thinks i have too much free time so she started this blog for me. she thinks i'm napping now but instead i wanted to tell you more about myself on here! boy, do i have her fooled! she does play me classical music during naptime and i do like that.

so my full name is Howard Johnson Rau, but please dont call me Howard. yuck. call me Howie! I was born in Columbia, Missouri on July 14, 2009. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. My brother is furry like me, but both sisters and mom & dad have short hair. mine's softest though, so ha! i do miss my family.. i was the last to leave home and boy was i scared when that happened. i cried and cried and cried but it didnt work. momma loves me lots, though, and gives me TONS of treats, so its not so bad. she talks to me a lot too, not that i understand what she's saying... i'm not even 3 months old! sheesh! she keeps repeating something; i wonder what she's trying to say. she doesnt seem to like me going to the bathroom but its not my fault my bladder's the size of an acorn! what does she expect!

yesterday we went to the vet - boy, were they mean. sticking stuff IN where stuff's only supposed to come OUT! not cool, vet. not cool at all. i found out there that i weigh 4.2 pounds right now. everyone keeps telling me i'm going to be a big boy and that i dont look like a chihuahua. i'll show them - soon my ears will pop up and i'll figure out these stairs we have to take to get outside so i can burn off this puppy fat.

i used to sleep in this nice little cage, it was nice and safe and cozy, but then momma moved all my stuff to a bigger one. it's kind of scary, but i have more space so i can stretch out lots.

momma keeps bringing home new toys for me, too. that's pretty great. my favorites are my green ball with the bell inside [although it scared me at first!] and my hambone plastic toy - i chase it in circles, its pretty funny. i'll see if momma can show you guys sometime. and yesterday she took me outside with my tennis ball and we played and watched cars. i hope we get to do that again soon. and i have like 4 bones! its awesome! my only problem is figuring out where to bury them! i keep trying to dig into the couch and blanket. it doesnt work, but boy does momma get upset about that!

well, i'm actually starting to get pretty tired. i really like sleeping but try not to let momma know that so she lets me keep playing with my toys! hope i get to meet you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment